- Prepared for django-1.10
- Upgrade ring.js to version 2.1.0
- In LinkPlugin, forgive if sub-dict
linkwas missing in
- Fixed HTML escaping problem in Bootstrap Carousel
- Increase height of Select2 fields
- Compatible with django-cms version 3.3.0
SharableCascadeElementinto a proxy model, sharing the same data as model
CascadeElement. This allows adding plugins to
CMSPLUGIN_CASCADE['plugins_with_sharables']without requiring a data-migration. (Note: A migration merges the former two models, so please backup your database before upgrading!)
- Add support for Section Bookmarks.
- Fixed: Do not set width/height on <img>-element inside a <picture>, if wrapping container is fluid.
- Replaced configuration settings
CMSPLUGIN_CASCADE['link_plugin_classes']for better consistency.
Note: If you want to continue using django-CMS 3.2 please use djangocms-cascade 0.8.5.
- Dropped support for Python-2.6.
- Fixed a regression in “Restore from clipboard”.
- Fixed TextLinkPlugin to work again as child of TextPlugin.
- ContainerPlugin can only be added below a placeholder.
- Prepared demo to work with Django-1.10.
- Plugins marked as “transparent” are only allowed as parents, if they allow children.
CustomSnippetPlugin. It allows to add arbitrary custom templates to the project.
- Fixed #160: Error copying Carousel plugin
- Plugins marked as “transparent” can be parents of everybody.
- BootstrapPanelPlugin now accepts inline CSS styles.
- Cascade does not create migrations for proxy models anymore. This created major problems if Cascade components have been switched on and off. All existing migrations of proxy models have been removed from the migration files.
- Fixed: Response of more than one entry on non unique clipboards.
cmsplugin_cascade.models.SortableInlineCascadeElementwhich can be used for keeping sorted inline elements.
cmsplugin_cascade.bootstrap3.gallery.BootstrapGalleryPlugincan sort its images.
- Hotfix: removed invalid dependency in migration 0007.
- Compatible with Django-1.9
- Fixed #133: BootstrapPanelPlugin now supports custom CSS classes.
- Fixed #132: Carousel Slide plugin with different form.
- Fixed migration problems for proxy models outside Cascade.
- Replaced SelectMultiple against CheckboxSelectMultiple in admin for extra fields.
- Removed SegmentationAdmin from admin backend.
- Disallow whitespace in CSS attributes.
- Require django-reversion 1.10.1 or newer.
- Require django-polymorphic 0.9.1 or newer.
- Require django-filer 1.1.1 or newer.
- Require django-treebeard 4.0 or newer.
- Require django-sekizai 0.9.0 or newer.
- Use the outer width for fluid containers. This allows us to add images and carousels which extend the the browser’s edges.
- Fixed #132: Carousel Slide plugin different form.
- Fixed #133: BootstrapPanelPlugin does not support custom CSS classes.
- Fixed #134: More plugins can be children of the
SimpleWrapperPlugin. This allows us to be more flexible when building the DOM tree.
BootstrapContainerPluginnow by default accepts extra inline styles and CSS classes.
- Add a possibility to prefix Cascade plugins with a symbol of your choice, to avoid confusion if the same name has been used by another plugin.
- All Bootstrap plugins can override their templates globally though a configuration settings variable. Usefule to switch between jQuery and AngularJS versions of a widget.
- Added TabSet and TabPanel plugins.
- It is possible to persist the content of the clipboard in the database, retrieve and export it as JSON to be reimported on an unrelated site.
- Added a HeadingPlugin to add single text headings independently of the HTML TextEditorPlugin.
Cleanup release, removing a lot of legacy code. This adds some incompatibilities to previous versions:
- Instead of half o dozen of configuration directives, now one Python dict is used. Therefore
settings.pyfor configurations starting with
- Tested with Django-1.8. Support for version 1.7 and lower has been dropped.
- Tested with djangoCMS version 3.2. Support for version 3.0 and lower has been dropped.
- Tested with django-select2 version 5.2. Support for version 4 has been dropped.
- The demo project now uses SASS instead of plain CSS, but SASS is not a requirement during normal development.
- In Segment: A condition raising a TemplateSyntaxError now renders that error inside a HTML comment. This is useful for debugging non working conditions.
- In Segment: An alternative AdminModel to UserAdmin, using a callable instead of a model field, now works.
- In Segment: It is possible to use
segmentation_list_display = (list-of-fields)in an alternative AdminModel, to override the list view, when emulating a user.
- Added a panel plugin to support the Bootstrap Panel.
- Added experimental support for secondary menus.
BootstrapAccordionPluginfor consistency and to avoid future naming conflicts.
- Fixed #79: The column width is not reduced in width, if a smaller column precedes a column for a smaller displays.
- Fixed: Added extra space before left prefix in buttons.
- Enhanced: Access the link content through the glossary’s
- New: Plugins now can be rendered using an alternative template, choosable through the plugin editor.
- Fixed in SegmentationPlugin: When overriding the context, this updated context was only used for the immediate child of segment. Now the overridden context is applied to all children and grandchildren.
- Changed in SegmentationPlugin: When searching for siblings, use a list index instead of
- Added unit tests for SegmentationPlugin.
- Added support for django-reversion.
- By using the setting
CMSPLUGIN_CASCADE_LINKPLUGIN_CLASSES, one can replace the class
LinkPluginBaseby an alternative implementation.
- When using Extra Styles distances now can have negative values.
- In caption field of
CarouselSlidePluginit now is possible to set links onto arbitrary pages.
Possible backwards incompatibility:
- For consistency with naming conventions on other plugins, renamed
cascade/link/link-base.html. Check your templates!
- The setting
CMSPLUGIN_CASCADE_SEGMENTATION_MIXINSnow is a list of two-tuples, where the first declares the plugin’s model mixin, while the second declares the model admin mixin.
- Removed from setting:
CMSPLUGIN_CASCADE_BOOTSTRAP3_TEMPLATE_DIR. The rendering template now can be specified during runtime.
- Refactored and moved
cmsplugin_cascade/generic/. The glossary field
element_taghas been renamed to
LinkPluginBaseso that external implementations can create their own version, which then is used as base for TextLinkPlugin, ImagePlugin and PicturePlugin.
AccordionPanelPlugin, because the Bootstrap project renamed them back to their well known names.
- Added SegmentationPlugin. This allows to conditionally render parts of the DOM, depending on
the status of various
requestobject members, such as
CASCADE_LEAF_PLUGINShas been replaced by
CMSPLUGIN_CASCADE_ALIEN_PLUGINS. This simplifies the programming of third party plugins, since the author of a plugin now only must set the member
alien_child_classes = True.
- Fixed: If no breakpoints are set, don’t delete widths and offsets from the glossary, as otherwise this information is lost.
- Fixed broken import for
PageSelectFormFieldwhen not using django_select2.
- Admin form for
PluginExtraFieldsnow is created on the fly. This fixes a rare circular dependency issue, when accessing
- Removed hard coded input fields for styling margins from BootstrapButtonPlugin, since it is possible to add them through the Extra Fields dialog box.
- [Column ordering](http://getbootstrap.com/css/#grid-column-ordering) using
col-xx-pull-nhas been added.
- Fixed: Media file
linkplugin.jswas missing for BootstrapButtonPlugin.
- Hard coded configuration option
EXTRA_INLINE_STYLEScan now be overridden by the projects settings
- Fixed: Allow empty setting for CMSPLUGIN_CASCADE_PLUGINS
- Fixed: Use str(..) instead of b’’ in combination with from __future__ import unicode_literals
- Fixed: Exception when saving a ContainerPlugin with only one breakpoint.
requiredflag on a field for an inherited LinkPlugin is set to False for shared settings.
- Fixed: Client side code for disabling shared settings did not work.
glossary`. The identifier ``contextlead to too much confusion, since it is used all way long in other CMS plugins, where it has a complete different meaning.
partial_fieldsin all plugins to
glossary_fields, since that’s the model field where they keep their information.
- Huge refactoring of the code base, allowing a lot of more features.
- Fixed: Missing unicode conversion for method
- Fixed: Exception handler for form validation used
- Added compatibility layer for Python-3.3.
- Complete rewrite. Now offers elements for Bootstrap 3 and other CSS frameworks.
- Added carousel.
- Fixed: Added missign migration.
- Added unit tests.
- First published revision.
This DjangoCMS plugin originally was derived from https://github.com/divio/djangocms-style, so the honor for the idea of this software goes to Divio and specially to Patrick Lauber, aka digi604.
However, since my use case is different, I removed all the existing code and replaced it against something more generic suitable to add a collection of highly configurable plugins.