Welcome to DjangoCMS-Cascade’s documentation¶
Check for the latest release of this project on Github.
Please report bugs or ask questions using the Issue Tracker.
- Create a modular system, which allows programmers to add simple widget code, without having to implement an extra djangoCMS plugins for each of them.
- Make available a meaningful subset of widgets as available for the most common CSS frameworks, such as Twitter Bootstrap. With these special plugins, in many configurations, djangoCMS can be operated using one single template, containing one generic placeholder.
- Extend this djangoCMS plugin, to be used with other CSS frameworks such as Foundation 5, Unsemantic and others.
- Use the base functionality of djangoCMS-Cascade to easily add special plugins. For instance, djangoSHOP implements all its cart and checkout specific forms this way.
- For the Impatient
- Link Plugin
- Bootstrap 3 Grid system
- Bootstrap Container
- Bootstrap Row
- Horizontal Rule
- Complete DOM Structure
- Adding Plugins into a hard coded grid
- Nested Columns and Rows
- Other Bootstrap3 specific Plugins
- HTML5 <picture> and the new <img> elements
- Template tag for the Bootstrap3 Navbar
- Panel element
- Tab Sets
- Secondary menu
- Section Bookmarks
- Segmentation of the DOM
- Working with sharable fields
- Customize CSS classes and inline styles
- Choose an alternative rendering template
- The CMS Clipboard
- Extending Cascade
- Generic Plugins
- Release History